Top Golf Courses
Improve Your Game
Five Reasons To Choose Quinta De Cima Golf Course In Portugal
Choosing the Quinta de Cima golf course in Portugal has been an unforgettable option for a number of guests. Many people admit they look forward to visiting the course year after year. This course features a wide open setting with plenty of bunkers, water, trees and plush fairways. It is located next to its sister course the Quinta da Ria. The Quinta de Cima is known for its pleasant setting and calm views. It is a great option for golfers looking to relax and enjoy nature while on the green. Here are 5 reasons to consider the Quinta de Cima golf course in Portugal for your next golf holiday.
- Offers wide selection of facilities to help guests enjoy their visit including putting green, driving range, golf lessons, locker/shower, golf shop and club rental to name a few. The course is known to be a home away from home for many golfers who have had the pleasure of being a guest.
- Good course for beginner and seasoned players while featuring good course length, width, and overall size. Course features hills and hazards while not considered difficult. This course attracts just about any type of player. Beginners can play holes and test about their skills while still be able to accomplish a few plays. Seasoned players can play the course to keep their skills sharp while working toward improvement.
- The eighteenth, seventeenth, and sixteenth holes are most talked about by players with the 16th considered the trickiest as it runs diagonal along the fairway. These holes likely test your accuracy and ability to keep the ball in play.
- The Quinta de Cima golf course is great for any player wanting to practice accuracy. The course can be a great adventure when played with a good selection of clubs. This course lets players really take advantage of their selection of clubs since it is more demanding when it comes to keeping scores low.
- Great course option for tournament play and the fairway features different grades. Playing tournaments is something many guests have mentioned they enjoyed most during their stay. The fairways are known to be in good condition and the grass through the course is well maintained. If you are familiar with different types of grades of grass you will notice how they are distinguishable.