Top Golf Courses
- We recommend visit Algarve
Improve Your Game
Golfing Tips And Tricks That Will Surely Come In Handy
Are you one of those who would gladly accept every opportunity to improve your golf game? If yes, then you’re at the right place. The beautiful game of golf can be learned not just at the golf academy and the driving range; you can acquire knowledge about the game from a computer. Yes, even the smallest of information about golf will help you improve your game. The tips and tricks given here, if followed to the letter can greatly benefit your game.
- This is the first and the most important tip every golfer need to remember and follow. Although golf isn’t exactly a very physical sport in a conservative kind of the way the performance of golfers to a larger degree depends on physical fitness. In golf, you need to have relaxed muscles to execute the swing well. Hence, it becomes vitally important to do stretching exercises to loosen up the muscle before every round of golf.
- Selecting the right club for a shot is an art that golfers learn with experience. Beginners have a strange theory on this subject. They choose longer clubs to hit the ball a long distance. As the distance reduces the club length also reduces. Actually, club selection is a lot more complex than this. Prior to playing a shot, golfers have to consider a number of factors. Based on their analysis golfers should choose the club. Factors such as the layout of the golf hole, the obstacles, the wind and other weather conditions, etc. play a key role in club selection.
- Golfers learn the basics of the game and at an early stage of the learning process follow each and every instruction. Later, when the basics of the game become muscle memory, players rarely pay attention to the fundamentals. Never make this mistake, especially, when it comes to proper alignment. Some golfers just focus on their feet alignment but keep in mind that alignment of the feet, club face, shoulders, hips, and knees are important. Make it a habit to check the alignment before each and every shot at the practice range and on the course.
- Playing a powerful swing isn’t easy for everyone. More often than not disconnect between the weight transfer and swing direction will affect the swing. Remember, the club head and the body weight must both move away from the ball when attempting a backswing. Similarly, the club head and the body weight transfer must happen in the same direction during the downswing – towards the target.
No more hesitation on where to go next time I want to play golf. I plan my vacations with the stone-like confidence that I go to the best golf link possible. Thanks for teaching me the art of the right choices!